Re: (Really) a lot of questions about packaging

On Wed, 26 Nov 1997, Igor Grobman wrote:

> This question is better suited for debian-mentors btw.

[...]

Thank you very much for your help.
And you are right about debian-mentors. Actually, I considered sending
my mail to the mentors list. But I didn't find any reference to it on
www.debian.org. So I wasn't sure how to subscribe and where to send the
mail exactly.
How would I that, btw?

  Ulf

P.S. I'm sending this to debian-devel as well, just as a kind excuse for
     "flooding" the wrong list with the many questions of my last e-mail.