Packaging tkCVS

Hi,

I intend to package tkCVS, a Tk based graphical interface to CVS.  If
I don't receive objections I'll upload it to master within a couple of
days or so.

Some of the features of tkCVS include:

-       File and directory browser, with optional display of hidden
        files, and display of the current directory's location within
        the CVS tree.

-       Push-button based check-in / check-out of CVS modules.  Ability
        to add and delete files from the repository also using push
        buttons.

-       Module tree browser, and reports showing the structure of the
        CVS modules tree.  Individual modules or entire directory trees
        may be checked out using the browser.

-       Updating of files from the repository when they change.

-       Tagging and branching of files from the file browser, and tagging
        and branching of modules from the module browser.

-       Exporting a CVS module or directory from the repository for
        delivery off-site.

-       Creation of patch files between two releases of a module, or
        between a release and the current (head) version.

-       Viewing of diff and status listings for currently checked out
        modules.

--
Joel Rosdahl <joel@rosdahl.ml.org>   (PGP-key available via finger and WWW)
http://rosdahl.ml.org/joel/