Re: Debian will move glibc-2.1?

David:
> > 1st:
> > Can I use glibc-2.1?  Or I have to wait or use other package.(:-p)
>
> IMO, glibc 2.1 is still too volatile for general use.  You are free to
> build and use it yourself.

OK, I try to glibc 2.1 on my own risk.
But, I have to maintain some Debian package.(Just beta test in Japanese
Debian users group.)
If I install glibc2.1 on my hamm environment, can I maintain
Debian package for glibc 2.0?

> > 2nd:
> > If glibc-2.0 has been stable, where does Debian go the next step?
>
> 'Dunno.  There will always be new packages and new versions of
> existing packages to build.  There are also an awful lot of existing
> bugs to fix.

OK. I hope it.
---
 Araki Yasuhiro // NAIST  yasuhi-a@is.aist-nara.ac.jp, yasu@Mew.org