Re: CD rom distribution

On Thu, Nov 20, 1997 at 11:01:59AM -0800, hadies1 wrote:
> I would like information on how to receve tehe ISO image files. I plan to
> sell the debian CD(s) for around $10 U.S funds and half of the profit
> (about $5) will be donated the the debian group per copy sold.

Hello Jason,

You can find the ISO image files at ftp://ftp.debian.org/OfficialCD/1.3.1/
check out the CD_Writer_Instructions.txt there. You may also be interested
in ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/README.CD-manufacture

HTH,
Ray
--
POPULATION EXPLOSION  Unique in human experience, an event which happened
yesterday but which everyone swears won't happen until tomorrow.