Intent to package strn

Since I prefer strn to trn (it reconnects if the server drops the
connection!) and strn is in the work needing list as "someone should
package this", I'd like to package strn.

The newest version, AFAICS, is 0.9.2, obtainable from
<URL:ftp://ftp.uu.net/networking/news/trn/strn/>.  However, it was put
there in Jan 1994, and I thought I'd check here whether there was a newer
version anywhere.  (The README says "Version 1.0 release is expected in
a finite amount of time.")  Anyone know of a newer version?

Thanks,

--
Charles Briscoe-Smith
White pages entry, with PGP key: <URL:http://alethea.ukc.ac.uk/wp?95cpb4>