Re: WWW bug monitoring

> I've just written a script which checks when bug mirrors are out of
> date and reports a bug if they're not.  I've just run it and it's
> reported that www.debian.org is out of date.
>
> See bug#15046.

I strongly object. All bugs to www.debian.org go to me and I have no
control over the mirroring. If the webmaster is in control of the main
mirror at some future date I will have no problem with this.

Mike is trying to do a good job, but the problems with mirroring over
the last few months are really starting to bother me.

- Sue