Re: new GLIBC 2.0.6 release and e2fsutils?

    Yann> What you desscribe reminds me something ;)

    Yann> If your partition is >2Gb, and you ran one of 1.10-3,
    Yann> 1.10-4, 1.10-6, (as far as I remember) then you got bitten
    Yann> by a known bug.  Please upgrade to e2fsprogs 1.10-7, which
    Yann> is believed to be safe in this respect.

 There's no telling now what version of the e2fsprogs I had installed
 then.  I'm up to date now though.  I hope things work fine next time
 I reboot and fsck.

 /dev/hda4          733      733     4982  2142000   83  Linux native

 ... that's the partition that bought it.

 I guess I'm the guinea pig.  Is there any relation to how much data
 is on the partion, or is it just having the >2Gb?