Packaging xphoon

Hallo people,

I've packaged xphoon and I'm going to upload it.
Are there any objections?
The copyright is BSD-like:

 Copyright (C) 1988, 1991 by Jef Poskanzer and Craig Leres.

 Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this software and its
 documentation for any purpose and without fee is hereby granted, provided
 that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that
 copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting
 documentation.  This software is provided "as is" without express or
 implied warranty.
--
David Frey (51F35923114FC864 7D05FF173C61EFDE)
(Henry Spencer)