READ THIS and stop deciding for us what we mean...

> what two arguments?  all i've heard from you so far is that you don't like
> the dfsg.

This is entirely not my point.  And, since you do not see fit to read all the
mails I have posted or are somehow simply incapable of comprehending the
simple expressions of english speech I have used within, please don't respond
again!  And if you must write, try to do so with intelligence and thought, not
mindless ideology.

But, for the record:

1.  I have no problem with the DFSG as a whole (in fact, were some other
changes made, I would actually be in favor of making it stricter)
2.  I am not making a big fuss over nothing -- as a Debian developer it is my
responsiblity as yours to speak up where you feel needed.
3.  Go read Milan Zamazal's message subjected "Is Debian Ideology?" -- it is a
pretty good reflexion of my actual concerns and not those which simply surface
due to your debian fears
4.  Or Chris Lameter's recent message "Free Software orientation NOT at stake"

Brought to you by the letters E and K and the number 9.

Paul J. Thompson <thomppj@thomppj.student.okstate.edu>

Brought to you by the letters P and N and the number 16.

Paul J. Thompson <http://thomppj.student.okstate.edu/~thomppj/>