Re: Intent to package: xtrs

How about making it two packages?

* xtrs: in main, requires xtrs-roms; everything but the ROMS
* xtrs-roms: in non-free; just the ROMS

That way, everything that has been released as falling under the DFSG
goes in the main distribution, while the copyrighted stuff finds company
in non-free.

Just my $0.0215 (sales tax ;-})

Brian Bassett