Intent to package: xtrs

I am declaring my intention to package xtrs, a TRS-80 emulator for X
windows.

The most recent version is 1.7, released by Tim Mann.  xtrs 1.0 was
written by David Gingold and Alec Wolman, but Tim Mann has been doing all
development since then (over the past couple of years).

The source may be obtained from:
http://www.research.digital.com/SRC/personal/Tim_Mann/trs80/xtrs-1.7.tar.gz

The source distribution does not have a separate copyright file, but here
is the notice at the top of main.c:

/*
 * Copyright (C) 1992 Clarendon Hill Software.
 *
 * Permission is granted to any individual or institution to use, copy,
 * or redistribute this software, provided this copyright notice is retained.
 *
 * This software is provided "as is" without any expressed or implied
 * warranty.  If this software brings on any sort of damage -- physical,
 * monetary, emotional, or brain -- too bad.  You've got no one to blame
 * but yourself.
 *
 * The software may be modified for your own purposes, but modified versions
 * must retain this notice.
 */

/*
   Modified by Timothy Mann, 1996
   Last modified on Tue Sep 30 13:15:25 PDT 1997 by mann
*/

I presume that this falls within the umbrella of the DFSG.  As far as I can
interpret it meets the nine criteria presented (the 10th is an example).

This package, however, does require ROM images to function meaningfully.
These are under more restrictive copyright by Tandy, Radio Shack, or
Microsoft.  Should this package, then, go in contrib or non-free?  Or main,
since the source itself is free?  My suspicion is contrib, but I just want
to make sure.

I should have this packaged up in the next couple of weeks with any luck.
I do have other things I should be doing.  :)

--
G. Branden Robinson                 |      "To be is to do"   -- Plato
Purdue University                   |      "To do is to be"   -- Aristotle