Re: non-DFSG section and CD distributers

Another expression of the same:

- We do not tolerate other views, approaches, or principles
- We are always right and we must be right and others
  must do things the way we have "demonstrated" it.
- If you do not play by our rules then we dont play
- We are unable to cooperate with others since we will
  reject all compromise.
- We will insist on our words and the meaning we give them.
  We have are the right (tm) software worldview.
- We do not bother with inferior low lifes who have
  not seen the (GPL) life yet and are refusing to understand
  that we mean GPL when we say free.
- We believe one day all the world will only use GPL software...

In short: You better have nothing to do with us.

Excellent PR. Sounds like the seventies or some other nasty ideology of
the past. We live in the Postmodern age. Wake up.