Re: non-DFSG section and CD distributers

From: Christoph Lameter <clameter@miriam.fuller.edu>
> Right. Call it non-dfsg. Otherwise outsiders might misunderstand.
> This also emphasizes that the rest of the dist is dfsg!
> Debian has no monopoly on what free means.

We are the standard-bearers.
We define free software.
We show how it should be done.
We are the demonstration that it can be done.
We do not take the low road or the coward's course.
We do not seek to fit in.
We do not trade our principles for popularity.

	Bruce Perens
--
Can you get your operating system fixed when you need it?
Linux - the supportable operating system. http://www.debian.org/support.html