"official" Debian rep, anyone? someone please answer

	This is a thread I've been following on comp.os.linux.x --
discussing the KDE/Qt issue we've been going over on the debian-* lists.
Anyway,  at one point,  someone in this message requests a statement from
Debian and Redhat members about including KDE,  etc...
	I was going to just point them to
http://www.debian.org/social_contract.html but figured that someone from
debian other than me,  a new maintainer,  might want to take a crack at
answering the call for "official" reps to answer.

Last message from the thread follows my .sig.

	 						Will

|             harpo@udel.edu lowe@cis.udel.edu lowe@debian.org           |
|			http://www.cis.udel.edu/~lowe/		         |
|               You say "Love is a temple.  Love the higher law."        |
|	        You ask me to enter,  but then you make me crawl.        |
|	          And I can't be holding on to what you got              |
|	                   When all you got is hurt.                     |