Solved: Re: Problems with printing postscript files

Marco Pistore <pistore@DI.Unipi.IT> writes:

> On Mon, 27 Oct 1997, Andreas Jellinghaus wrote:
> > run printig manual :
> > /usr/sbin/deskjet-filter < file.whatever > test.out
> > cat test.out > /dev/lp1

> > this way you see if it is lpd.

yes, that was a great help. I've forgotten to configure the remote printer
properly. The main problem for me was that it prints normal ASCII
files pretty well, but IMHO it hadn't do that, because the entries in
printcap was completely wrong.

Thanks to all the people who helped me and my apologies for using the
devel list for a user problem 8-(

Yours
    Christian

--