Help in Installation on Iomega Jaz Drive...As Root for Linux

I would like to load a copy of the Debian Linux package I recently acquired
through Boot Magazine on my Iomega Jaz Drive.  My drive is connected to a
Adaptec SCSI card and is a bootable device.  My basic question is:  Will
this work (using the 12 step instructions in the November Boot?  I have
also downloaded the Jaz Tools from your site.

You assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Michael L. Tognetti
'debian-devel@lists.debian.org'