Re: "etext" section? Re: Packaging a *LARGE* dictionary

Paul J Thompson wrote:

> we could just put out a third cd with the dictionary cd.  Debian -
> the only Linux distribution with a Binary/Source/Dictionary cd set.

And I can suppose that those dictionaries doesn't change so often.

You surely remember my proposal of a documentation tree (with docs not
directly linked to programs) put at the binary/source level (instead
than inside binary-all) to be put on a third official CD.

Fabrizio