Agh! My public key is for my old email address

I have changed my email address for the packages I maintain to now use my debian.org email address.  Unfortunatly, my public key is associated with my old email address.  Is there any way to convert my public key to associate it with my new email address, or do I need to generate a new public key?

Right now, when I try to sign a package, I get:
.
.
.
 signfile cdda2wav_0.8-3.dsc
Pretty Good Privacy(tm) 2.6.3ia - Public-key encryption for the masses.
(c) 1990-96 Philip Zimmermann, Phil's Pretty Good Software. 1996-03-04
International version - not for use in the USA. Does not use RSAREF.
Current time: 1997/10/30 07:15 GMT

Key matching userid 'Erik Andersen <andersee@debian.org>' not found in file '/home/andersee/.pgp/secring.pgp'.
Signature error

Any help would be much apprecieated.