Re: XMCD (fwd)

> Matt Thompson writes:
> > > OK, just for testing, can you try the pre-compiled xmcd binary for
> > > Linux that I distribute via the xmcd web site?  This binary is
> > > linked statically with OSF/Motif 1.2.  It uses shared libXt, libX11
> > > and libc.
> > >
> > > If the problem does not occur with my binary, then I think you have
> > > found a lesstif bug.  If it still occurs, then we look further.
> > >
> > > The xmcd web site URL: http://sunsite.unc.edu/~cddb/xmcd/
I tried this and the bug does seem to come from lesstif. The version I
download from the xmcd web site works without a hitch. The problem is that
I don't have a clue as to how to locate the bug.

Luis.
--
Luis Francisco Gonzalez <luisgh@cogs.susx.ac.uk>
PGP Fingerprint = F8 B1 13 DE 22 22 94 A1  14 BE 95 8E 49 39 78 76