Re: * Formal call for the removal of Dave Cinege *

According to Dave Cinege:
> If you feel what Bruce is doing if fine and good please say so, but
> please don't brush me off or call me a liar.

Bruce is doing well at doing good.  You are carping at petty disputes,
which has resulted in his not wanting to mess with you any more.  I am
in complete sympathy with his position.

I coordinated development of Perl 5.004, a smaller project by all
measures than Debian.  I found that there were some who, disgruntled
at not receiving the consideration they feel they (incorrectly) feel
that they deserved, turned bitter and angry.  Sound familiar, Dave?

Bruce isn't perfect.  But he's plenty good enough.  Are you not
willing to work with him?  Fine.  Leave.
--
Chip Salzenberg          - a.k.a. -           <chip@pobox.com>
        "He's Mr. Big of 'Big And Tall' fame."  // MST3K