Re: GNOME

Craig Sanders <cas@taz.net.au> writes:

> IMO, the gimp's GTK is *the* way to go for a "debian preferred" GUI
> toolkit.  Free, Functional and Fast.

Absolutely.  We've moved to it here for all our C/C++ level stuff, and
I've been quite impressed with both the responsiveness of the
community and the quality of the work.

We had been using Motif which was horrible.  We were running threads
and crossing our fingers.  I'm so happy to have the last non-free bit
out of our code...

--
Rob Browning <rlb@cs.utexas.edu>