Re: * Formal call for the removal of Dave Cinege *

On Sat, 25 Oct 1997 20:57:06 +0100 (GMT+0100), "Vincent Renardias"
<vincent@waw.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 25 Oct 1997, dc wrote:
>
>> Enough is enough.
>
>Exactly! Please stop using these mailing-lists...
>
>Your paranoid posts bother everyone here.

If you feel what Bruce is doing if fine and good please say so, but please don't
brush me off or call me a liar. I can substantiate eveything I have said in this
email, and in fact most of this has be publicly made clear by Bruce. It is obvious to
all what is going on except to those that *choose* to turn a blind eye it it.

If you are in agreement with Bruces actions show the character to admit why, or
please remain quiet.