Re: Why are we bothering Ted about this?

In discussions with upstream maintainers, it became clear that all of them
except Ted wanted to be brought in on bugs, including bugs connected with
odd versions of LIBC and with LIBC 6. For this reason, I have concluded that
this is case of a developer who just doesn't like us, and I am dropping
the issue.

	Bruce
--
Can you get your operating system fixed when you need it?
Linux - the supportable operating system. http://www.debian.org/support.html