T-shirts (was Re: prepackaged Debian GNU/Linux)

On Oct 15, Tim Sailer decided to present us with:
> Behan Webster wrote:
> >
> > Joey Hess wrote:
> > >
> > > My vote for a shirt is for the silouette of a Gnu and a Penguin looking at
> > > one another
> > > (http://fatman.mathematik.tu-muenchen.de/~schwarz/debian-logo/profile/jhe06.html)
> > > It's currently the third most popular logo, and variations make up 4 of the
> > > top 10 logos.
> >
> > Yowza!  That's a great idea!  I've always liked that graphic
> > (just not as _the_ Debian logo).

I like it. I'm not sure which one Gnu/Penguin this one is
exactly, but I voted for almost all of them. I'd really
appreciate if _the_ Debian logo was one of these, and I surely
would wear such a t-shirt.

Or, to start more flames: as the official logo for Debian
GNU/Linux, not for Debian. I believe Debian is a bunch of Free
Software lovers and D G/L is an OS made by Debian, right? There
may me other Debian products in the future. I seem to remember
reading about Debian GNU/Win32 (the idea did not contain a
kernel, but there is a free Win32 kernel clone being done
somewhere), and there surely will be a Debian GNU (or Debian
GNU/GNU for those who have less appreciation for understandable
english).

> > I'd certainly like one of those t-shirts (as would a few of my friends!)
> >
> > So who do I pay for one?  8)
>
> Me, when I get it all together. Jamie Heilman is working on a larger
> size of the logo for me, and I'll get a price for the initial run. I'll
> announce it to debian-devel first. I want the developers to get first
> crack at the shirts.

Yea... surely the t-shirt design is somehow free-ish? I live in
Brazil, and I'm not overly excited about waiting for one by
mail. Rather, I would appreciate it if I could make and sell
some around here too.

What if we come about with an "Official Debian Gnu/Linux T-Shirt
Design" that anybody can make t-shirts of, just like the
"Official CD" images? Maybe even a micro-package?

[]s,
                                               +----
--
               I walk the maze of moments...