Re: Debian libc5 to libc6 Mini-HOWTO (regular posting)

Scott Ellis <storm@gate.net> wrote:

: > I have just translated this Mini-HOWTO into Japanese.
: > Can I redistribute the Japanese version of it ?
:
: Feel free to.  I wrote it to be useful, and the more people who can read
: it, the better job I'm doing.  You probably want to keep track of my web
: page for further developments on it, as I try to update it reasonably
: frequently.

But where's your Web page anyway?

E.-

--