need non-us maintainer for speak-freely

We need a maintainer in the free world to maintain speak-freely. Any
volenteers? It's be a shame to lose this package.

Speak freely is an internet phone type program for linux. It has been
dropped from the distribution, becuase it contains crypto code. Since the
maintainers have all been from the US, noone could legally upload the
package to debian-non-us, and so now we don't have speak-freely at all. :-(

I do still have the most current source package, version 6.1b-4. I can
legally distribute the debian diff. Any volenteers to take this package over
and upload it to non-us?

--
see shy jo