Installing Debian GNU/Linux 1.3

Hi there,

first of all: Thanks for the great Debian distribution!

I would like to mention one thing that might go in the
'Installing Debian GNU/Linux 1.3' document: When I tried
to install a dual-boot system with Fat32 for Windows95
I could not get the harddisk partitioned a way that both
debian linux and win95 could work with it.

The problem was pretty simple (if you know it once ;-) :
For Win95 the extended bios translation of the aha-2940UW
(should be the same for any aic7xxx) had to be enabled to
work with the 4.3 GB harddisk.

The rescue disk of the debian installation urges the driver
to set the bios translation to disable. This reults in a
mess if you try to partition the harddisk with fdisk of
linux and with fdisk of Win95.

I don't know how many users will have this problem in
future, but maybe you think this information is worth
putting it in the installation documentation.

Have fun and thanks for the fish, Chris.