Re: Sendmail with deliver, procmail, or mailagent?

netgod and I are concerned about the possiblity of adding an extra script
between sendmail and procmail/deliver may introduce an additional point of
failure and possible mail loss between sendmail and the MDA (when the
process table is full for instance).  But if all we need to worry about is
procmail and deliver, it seems that making them aware of sendmail is good
enough.