Re: Commercial interests & project leader

> From: Warwick HARVEY <warwick@cs.mu.oz.au>
> > I note here that Bruce has sold Debian CDs in the past

I of course meant no slight by this, and in no way suggest that he shouldn't
have done this.  IIRC, it was also before he became project leader (I think
he stopped about the same time I joined the project, which was 0.93R6, when
Ian M was still around).

I think it's also fairly well established that Bruce puts the good of Debian
before everything, including his own health.

				Warwick