RE: [DEBIAN] Why does sendmail depend on procmail?

I think that's pretty easy. :-)

How about creating a virtual package mda that's provided by both. Also
both should use update-alternatives to create a binary (link) that's
called mda (or so). This binary may then be called by sendmail via
sendmail.cf.

Michael

--
Dr. Michael Meskes, Project-Manager    | topsystem Systemhaus GmbH
meskes@topsystem.de                    | Europark A2, Adenauerstr. 20