Re: Uploaded qt1 1.30-1 (source i386 all) to master

Heiko Schlittermann wrote:

> Changes:
>  qt1 (1.30-1) unstable; urgency=medium
>  .
>    * new upstream release
>    * changes: examples/tetris/Makefile clean target changed to
>      remove the *.moc file too
>    * src/moc/Makefile touches y.tab.h after cleanup since the
>      original source from troll tech contains it too (but
>      is useless)
> Files:

Hi Heiko,
thank you for having fixed bug#12129 (Qt license must go in copyright
file).
I have seen your closing-bug message yesterday, and I'm seeing your
announce for the new upoload you sent this morning.
However I would suggest you to wait for the uploaded package to move
into the tree before closing the bugs, as it is clearly suggested in the
message you'll receive when (and if) this happens:

Debian Installer wrote:

> Installing:
> If your upload fixed reported bugs, you should close them now.

In fact your upload could be rejected for several reasons, and anyway
IMHO bugs should stay open until the fix will be available from the main
ftp site.

Anyway, I don't see any mention of this bug in the changelog file quoted
in the changes post. IMHO there should be an entry in it saying what
you've done and that this fixes bug#xxx. I think that the changelog file
should tell _any_ changes you made to the sources or to previous debian
versions.

Cheers,
Fabrizio