Re: Program to read M$ word and Excel stuff

In article <Pine.LNX.3.96.971002131900.12173B-100000@heorot.cks.com>,
David Welton <davidw@cks.com> wrote:
>Are there any free Debian programs to read these formats?
>
>Barring that, what commercial ones exist?

I have the source of a small C program called `catdoc' that will turn
most MS word documents into plain ascii text. If you want it I can
mail it to you.

It was written by "Victor B. Wagner" <vitus@agropc.msk.su>

Mike.
--
| Miquel van Smoorenburg |                                                    |
| miquels@cistron.nl     | Owners of digital watches, your days are numbered. |