Re: Great news for Debian!

On Wed, 1 Oct 1997, Vincent Renardias wrote:

> On Wed, 1 Oct 1997, David Welton wrote:
> > The ISP's are good news, for sure, but what really impressed me is that
> > the people at the Linux Journal decided to go with Debian.
> On the other hand are there Debian users that are NOT students and NOT ISP
> sysadmins? It seems like most Debian developpers fall in one of those
> categories (sometimes both ;)...

Just to add another - although I am an economics student, my department
(faculty machines and department servers) is being converted to Debian
from Win95 and AIX machines. Cheers.

Colin Telmer, Institute of Intergovernmental Relations
School of Policy Studies Building, Room 309, Queen's University
Kingston, Ontario, Canada, K7L-3N6 (613)545-6000x4219