Re: Great news for Debian!

On Wed, 1 Oct 1997, Vincent Renardias wrote:

> On Wed, 1 Oct 1997, David Welton wrote:
>
> > The ISP's are good news, for sure, but what really impressed me is that
> > the people at the Linux Journal decided to go with Debian.
>
> On the other hand are there Debian users that are NOT students and NOT ISP
> sysadmins? It seems like most Debian developpers fall in one of those
> categories (sometimes both ;)...

Just to add another - although I am an economics student, my department
(faculty machines and department servers) is being converted to Debian
from Win95 and AIX machines. Cheers.

--
Colin Telmer, Institute of Intergovernmental Relations
School of Policy Studies Building, Room 309, Queen's University