Re: Great news for Debian!

Vincent Renardias wrote:

> On Wed, 1 Oct 1997, David Welton wrote:
>
> > The ISP's are good news, for sure, but what really impressed me is that
> > the people at the Linux Journal decided to go with Debian.
>
> On the other hand are there Debian users that are NOT students and NOT ISP
> sysadmins? It seems like most Debian developpers fall in one of those
> categories (sometimes both ;)...

Sure!  I'm an ASIC design engineer.  My company uses Debian for desktop
SUN workstation replacements and also as a server for home directories,
mail, web, etc.  We save our Sun machines for CAD work that way.

--
Steve Phillips                          Phone: (715) 830-1200 x109
Silicon Logic Engineering, LLP          FAX:   (715) 830-1887