Last call for adbbs before I give up on it.

adbbs is a bbs package based on perl. There is some screwup with the
ReadKey library in the current relase that I do not seem to be able to
fix.

To my knowledge this is the only bbs package we have in the distribution.

If someone is willing to take over the package then please write me an
e-mail and I will sent you my current tree which fixes all other bugs on
record.

Otherwise I will completely give up on that package. I am not using it at
all.