Great news for Debian!

Just thought that amid all the silly arguing that's been going on
lately on this list that I'd toss in something wonderful I've found
out lately. :)

I just got hired at got.net, a small ISP in Santa Cruz, California.

got.net is 100% Debian. :) They're running on about 5 586/133s with
boodles of ram, and have been stable and running for about a year or
so now. :)

I think this is a MAJOR victory for Debian -- got.net's a great
example of how we can show the world that Debian really works!

--
Brought to you by the letters J and C and the number 6.
"Johnny! Don't go! It's too dangerous!" "I don't care!" -- MST3K