Re: I intend to stand for the project leadership

On Sun, 28 Sep 1997 22:35:32 -0400, ioannis@flinet.com wrote:

>   ( I rose from my seat when I read that my kinsmen and friends and the
>most famed of all debians who are foremost in wisdom and stature were
>discussing not the candidate's life, but my own - which I consider it to
>be of little value and worthless. )

Oh brother...

What's next? Some Debian prophacy?

In the year 2-0-0-3 there will thunder upon the earth a great thud from the west.
And speakth thee, Bruce Perens, "I am Alpha and I am Omega. I hath passed
the unpassable, and am now no longer constipated."