Re: RPM (Was Re: Deity project schedule problems)

> As you pointed out in the deity controversy, we don't have control over
> it (it seems to be a problem to you that we lack control over deity, which
> I tend to agree with).

Well, I think Erik is pretty responsible, but as long as most of the
developers still like dpkg/dselect, I'm willing to stay with it.

> And if it's to fork our own version of rpm, I don't see the advantage.

Sharing our improvements with those other Linux distributions. Maybe we can
do that with Deity, if Deity gets done.

	Thanks

	Bruce
--
Can you get your operating system fixed when you need it?
Linux - the supportable operating system. http://www.debian.org/support.html