Re: I intend to stand for the project leadership

Hi,

	What I find quite remarkable about this whole thread is that
 apart from the initial post, Ian has not condescended to join this
 conversation, even though someone specifically directed a number of
 questions directly to him. I guess He has been busy.

>>"ioannis" == ioannis  <ioannis@flinet.com> writes:

ioannis> What! do you mean that I may not indulge in the mode of
ioannis> speach that I please?

	Oh, no, you may use whatever mode of speech you wish to. But I
 confess, I have a great deal of difficulty undestanding you at
 times (I am not what is termed a native speaker of the English
 language).

	manoj
--
 "What is the price of Experience?  Do men Buy it for a song?! and
 Wisdom for a Dance in the Street?  No! it is bought with the price Of