Re: Update breaks Netscape 4 & locale woes

Yep, I've gotten a couple of reports of this, and finally got feedback
from someone who figured out the problem -- you need a copy of
XKeysymDB in /usr/i486-linuxlibc1/lib/X11/ and a symlink to
/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/locale in there too.  The next X release will fix that.

(Or I'd *guess* that you could temporarily
	setenv XNLSPATH /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/locale
	setenv XKEYSYMDB /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/XKeysymDB
to avoid mucking with the filesystem, but I haven't tried that...)