Re: Upgrade libelf0 to libelfg0

On Wed, 24 Sep 1997, Enrique Zanardi wrote:

> I would suggest updating libelf0 to libelf0_0.6.4-8, and then installing
> libelfg0 if you really need it.

Ok, that looks like a much better solution.  For some reason I wasn't
looking in unstable for the libc5 version of that library.

> Forgive me for being curious but, which program are you using that
> needs libelf0?

I'm allowing another developer to use my system with fakeroot (for libc5
development).

Thanks Enrique,
Brandon

-----
Brandon Mitchell                         E-mail: bhmit1@mail.wm.edu
  Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/7877/home.html
                  PGP: finger -l bhmit1@cs.wm.edu
"We all know Linux is great...it does infinite loops in 5 seconds."
	--Linus Torvalds