Re: I intend to stand for the project leadership

From: Philippe Troin <phil@fifi.org>
> Ok, but a lot of people do a lot of things (Guy with the ftp archive,
> Sue with the web page, etc...). Having these titles just sounds like
> VPs are more important than others.
> Read: except you Bruce as Project Leader, noone should have pompous titles.

Well, the original idea was that the two VP's would divide up my job between
themselves, and wield most of my day-to-day authority. This hasn't really
been the case, for the most part.

	Thanks

	Bruce
--
Can you get your operating system fixed when you need it?
Linux - the supportable operating system. http://www.debian.org/support.html