Re: Deity project schedule problems

From: Ian Jackson <ian@chiark.greenend.org.uk>
> Bruce, I think you're way out of line here.  You have no standing to
> say off your own bat whether or not the Debian project will take Deity
> or not.

The consensus of the developers seems to be that:

1. We need some degree of oversight on the project if we are to commit to
   use it.

2. We need to see the source code as it is developed.

This doesn't mean we're ordering the developers around - we never were.

I still think we should be using RPM.

	Bruce
--
Can you get your operating system fixed when you need it?
Linux - the supportable operating system. http://www.debian.org/support.html