Re: FTP site orginazation (draft 2)

>It puts "contrib" and "non-free" under a symbolic link that says
>"Debian-1.3", and another that says "dists". Those directories are not
>part of "Debian-1.3", and they do not belong under "dists" because they
>are not part of the distribution. It's important for us to make that
>point. They should be "contrib/1.3" and "non-free/1.3", and should be
>at the same level as "dists".

You really like making things as difficult for the final users as possible,
don't you?

Then make the symlink to dists/hamm/main.

Contrib, non-free, and the others belong under "hamm", as that is what
they are part of.

>Why is there no "Debian-1.3.1" symbolic link.

Read my previous mail on this.  I don't have time to repeat it.

                                          Brian
                                 ( bcwhite@verisim.com )