Re: xpm4 and versioned dependencies, proposed solution

On Sun, 21 Sep 1997 19:46:39 +0200 Christian Schwarz
(schwarz@monet.m.isar.de) wrote:

> What's the status of the xpm4/xpm4.7 change? Philippe has filed several
> bug reports against packages using xpm4.7 (e.g. #12929):
[snip]
> I'm wondering if I need to rebuild the package now or if this bug is
> obsolete.

Looks like the xpm4 maintainer has release a new version where the libc5 compatibility package is named xpm4.7 instead of xpm4. This would fixes  the problems we had with dselect.
Anyways, you have to recompile it with xpm4g for libc6...

Phil.