Ringconnectd - conflicts with packages that answer the phone..

Hi, after getting ircII-EPIC out the door and into incoming as my first
package, I am looking into packaging ringconnectd.

---
   Ringconnectd monitors the modem and waits for it to ring.  Once it
rings, ringconncetd connects online and optionally mails you your current
IP address.  Very useful if your ISP doesn't like line camping.
---

This provides something I will probably use, so I'd like to make a deb out
of it.

However, there are also other packages which monitor the phone line.  What
should ringconnectd conflict with?

Thanks,

David Welton
davidw@efn.org  davidw@freenet.hut.fi  http://www.efn.org/~davidw
Se quest'email e` in Italiano, mi dispiace per gli errori:-) FORZA PANTANI!
			 --Debian GNU/Linux--