Mail routers

Hi everyone,
============

I would like to ask whether there is some software under Debian Linux to
route mail in this way:

I have my personal computer with Debian installed on it. My  Internet
provider also uses Debian. As I am connecting just using modem, I am not
registrated in any DNS. But I would like to receive mail addressed to my
personal computer (which is not-known in Internet).

Is there any software, which will reside at my provider's server, wait
for mail addresed to my personal computer, save it and when I'll get
connected, it will automatically forward the mail directly to me?

At the time, I'm using POP3, but I need to resolve this problem due to
my school - we've got one Internet account (through modem and PPP) and
we are not registered - just dynamical IP. I would like to create in our
school server an account for everyone, and I would like world to be able
to answer to addresses, which are in our school server. And this is a
problem.

In case of need, we can achieve our registration with static DNS.

I hope I explained my problem clearly enough (I'm from Slovakia), if
not, don't hesitate to ask me.

Thank you.

Awaiting your answer

Peter Paluch