Re: libc6 versions of libjpeg, etc...

On Wed, 17 Sep 1997, Federico Di Gregorio wrote:

> 	Now that xlib6 and libxpm are are linked with glibc2
> I am rebuilding the package tkstep42 and I need libjpeg, libtiff3 and
> libz. Are there already built with libc6 or not? (Maybe they
> dont need libc6 altogether...)

The new libjpeg maintainer uploaded a libc6 version yesterday.
I've built a non-maintainer version of zlib1 and will try to
upload it tonight. I don't know about libtiff3.

Another one I would like to see updated for libc6 is libpng0. (I need that
for povray).

	Thanks,
--
Enrique Zanardi						   ezanardi@ull.es
Dpto. Fisica Fundamental y Experimental			Univ. de La Laguna