libc6 versions of libjpeg, etc...

Salvete sodales,

	Now that xlib6 and libxpm are are linked with glibc2
I am rebuilding the package tkstep42 and I need libjpeg, libtiff3 and
libz. Are there already built with libc6 or not? (Maybe they
dont need libc6 altogether...)

	Thanx,

* Federico Di Gregorio   |  /      the number you dialled is     *
* Debian developer!      | / -1   imaginary... please, rotate    *
* <friend of penguins>   |/      the phone PI/2 and try again!   *
****************DE 9E B2 75 B4 F6 CC 5B  C3 D5 71 51 04 AB F3 B2**