-rpath problem: "grave" bugs? (was Re: Elf-x11r6lib in packages)

On Tue, 16 Sep 1997, Philippe Troin wrote:

> > I thought dumping core on a system with xlib6g installed was a bit more
> > than a cosmetic problem. :-)  Or is that a problem separate from the -r
> > /usr/X11R6/lib problem?
>
> No this is the -rpath problem. The affected packages so far are:
> 	fvwm2
> 	jdk1.1-runtime
> 	fvwm-common
> 	emacs
> 	xdaliclock
>
> AFAIK, they all have bug reports.

Right; these are the bug reports I thought ought to be at a "grave"
severity level.  I just want to know so I can report similar bugs the
right way in the future.  But I guess if I'm wrong, the package
maintainers will correct me anyway. :-)